Coordinates a variety of administrative functions to support department or unit, including providing high level customer service to internal and external contacts to ensure efficient operations.
Essential Job Functions: 1. Coordinates activities / functions within NSU as well as between NSU and external contacts to ensure efficient operations / events.
2. Responds to inquiries requiring in-depth understanding of work-area policies and procedures and resolves complex problems to ensure questions are answered and issues resolved timely.
3. Reviews data and follows up on discrepancies to ensure accuracy.
4. Enters data and generates reports from NSU specific software systems to ensure accurate processing and record-keeping.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
Marginal Job Functions: 1. Interprets requests, and determines action plan for important and emergency matters.
2. Interprets and follows policies, procedures and practices.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: 1. Advanced knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; database and data entry skills.
2. Ability to interpret and explain guidelines, policies, and procedures.
Internal Number: TL07799
About Travel Leaders Usa
• Travel Leaders Network is the largest network of travel agencies in North
America with nearly 7,000 locations producing annual sales of more than
• We have been around for more than 30 years and focus solely on travel - both
Leisure and Business.
• Travel Leaders Group is the highest-ranking travel management company in
Business Travel News' Business Travel Survey and among the top-ranked
American travel sellers in Travel Weekly's annual Power List. Most
importantly, our people are all committed to being the brand of choice for
travelers - and to delivering industry-leading earning opportunities to each
of our Associates and Affiliates (members).