Position Summary To provide quality, timely and courteous services to all Hi-Desert Memorial Healthcare Districtï¿½s customers. To assist other members of the Administrative team with clerical support and to keep resident and employee records accurately filed.
1. Answers phone with excellent telephone etiquette.
2. Greets and directs visitors.
3. Assists employees as needed.
4. Assists administrative personnel with typing, filing, copying, making and taking phone messages.
5. Maintains the lobby in a neat and orderly fashion. Keeps plants watered. Checks lobby lavatories and chapel for cleanliness and supplies and asks for housekeeping assistance as needed.
6. Responsible for collection of lunch/dinner menu and payment by visitors and staff.
7. Receive payments and issue receipts as needed.
8. Assist in district/activity fundraisers as requested.
9. Responsible for printing laundry labels for residentï¿½s at time of admission and as requested.
10. Observe behavior of visitors in lobby and ask for assistance or notify security as needed.
11. Identifies resident care needs and notifies the nursing staff as soon as possible.
12. Report any incident of resident abuse immediately to Administrator/Director of Nursing or other supervisory personnel.
Physical demands: 1. Moves chairs and decorative material around lobby. 2. Frequent and prolonged sitting. 3. Manuel dexterity and mobility. 4. Moderate physical effort (lift/carry up to 25 pounds) 5. Occasional reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling and crouching.
Working Conditions: ï¿½ Contact with patients under wide variety of circumstances. ï¿½ Exposed to cleaning agents, body fluids and wastes. ï¿½ May be exposed to infectious and contagious diseases. ï¿½ Occasional exposure to unpleasant patients.Position Summary To provide quality, timely and courteous services to all Hi-Desert Memorial Healthcare Districtï¿½s customers. To assist other members of the Administrative team with clerical support and to keep resident and employee records accurately filed.
Minimum Education/Certification/Experience: ï¿½ High School Diplomas ï¿½ At least six months of front desk/customer service experience.
Primary Location: Joshua Tree, California
Facility: Hi-Desert Continuing Care Center
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Internal Number: 2005004856
About Hi-Desert Continuing Care Center
“Tenet Healthcare Corporation is a diversified healthcare services company with 115,000 employees united around a common mission: to help people live happier, healthier lives. Through its subsidiaries, partnerships and joint ventures, including United Surgical Partners International, the Company operates general acute care and specialty hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care centers and other outpatient facilities. Tenet's Conifer Health Solutions subsidiary provides technology-enabled performance improvement and health management solutions to hospitals, health systems, integrated delivery networks, physician groups, self-insured organizations and health plans.