Location Address: 102 Professional Dr., Suite 3, London, KY 40741
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Manchester:
Small town with a family-like workplace
Centrally located to outdoor recreation activities
Faith based Organization
Community Involvement always giving back to the community
Full Time Days
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Registers/admits patients.
* Collects Co-pays, deductible, etc.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
* Must have basic computer skills.
* Must have proper communication skills to convey information effectively
* Must have problem solving/decision making skills to identify issues and evaluate options and implement solutions.
* Ability to multitask
* Knowledge of basic state and federal laws as applicable to EMTALA.
* Attention to detail and accuracy
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* High School Diploma or GED
* Related clerical experience equivalent to six months
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
Related coding and billing procedure experience preferred
Patient Access Representative registers/admits patients. They are responsible for collecting co-pays and receipting to patient's accounts. The representative performs Financial Counselor functions when the Financial Counselor isn't available. Also, they must have knowledge of all schedules and know how to contact hospital personnel and physicians. Employees within this department must be familiar with ICD 10 Codes in order to properly check for medical necessity for Medicare patients.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
AdventHealth Greater Orlando (formerly Florida Hospital) is one of the largest faith-based health care providers in the United States. For 150 years, we have carried on a tradition of providing whole-person care that not only addresses patients' physical ailments, but also supports their emotional and spiritual well-being. We demonstrate the same level of compassion and care for our employees as well, doing all that we can to help them realize their full potential – both personally and professionally.