Great careers start with great training. The people of Banner Health are focused on delivering excellent care to our patients. In return, we are committed to excellence in personal development for all our team members. Apply today.
Be part of a team that focuses on developing creative provider compensation solutions for Banner Health. The Provider Compensation department uses independent external market data to objectively evaluate and advise on provider compensation so that Banner Health is making the best long-term strategic decisions to recruit, engage, and retain providers.
As a Due Diligence Program Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to learn about a niche specialty area that is growing in the market place. In this role, you will work closely with other members of the team day-to-day. The work will be ad hoc, with some processing being undefined and requiring learning through tribal knowledge. Your overall responsibilities will include managing the workflow of the team. There are several work streams that require labor and administrative tasks to document, manage and process the intake of compensation requests made by operational leaders to this team. This requires organization, attention to detail, and clear communication, and fostering relationships.
Within Banner Health Corporate, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise in support of a nationally-recognized healthcare leader. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in a wide array of disciplines. Whether your background is in Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Managed Care Programs or Public Relations, you'll find many options for contributing to our award-winning patient care.
POSITION SUMMARY This position provides administrative assistance in the due diligence position request process to assure all relevant information is provided and documented to support comprehensive due diligence done in preparation of a provider request. This includes compiling and analyzing request information submitted to prepare a completed provider request package. This also includes coordinating with other departments to ensure all documentation is completed in a timely and accurate fashion.
CORE FUNCTIONS 1. Provides administrative assistance in the due diligence position request process to assure all relevant information is provided to support comprehensive due diligence of a provider request. Assimilates and reviews information submitted by the requestor to prepare a completed provider request package. This includes thorough data gathering and analysis to ensure all required information is accurate and complete within a defined timeframe.
2. Coordinates with other departments to identify, develop and document processes for gathering and incorporating enhanced provider request information. This comprehensive due diligence effort includes but is not limited to, the review and/or audit of documents, forms or records for appropriateness/accuracy. Initiates corrective action, as appropriate.
3. Maintains accurate and complete documentation of submitted requests, including approvals and discussions with appropriate teams and committees. This position also coordinates with centralized/support functions to ensure a smooth and efficient review of relevant information and support/sign-off on completed requests by subject matter experts (legal, provider compensation, finance, human resources, college of medicine, etc.).
4. Prescreens information provided by practices and identifies gaps, issues, concerns for follow up. Facilitates follow-up discussions with appropriate parties, as needed.
5. This position schedules meetings and appointments, as well as prepare agendas and take minutes at executive level committees.
6. Facilitates and supports proper transition efforts from the time of submission to the appropriate committees for post-approval efforts.
7. Maintains records and/or files for assigned area. Ensures appropriate documentation is timely and accurately entered into departmental application.
8. May complete or handle recurring department projects or one-time projects, as directed by supervisor.
9. Works independently under general supervision. This position frequently interacts with various key stakeholders, as well as employees and leaders throughout the organization.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Requires a Bachelor's degree or a minimum of 5 years of significant business or administrative support experience providing information and analysis to all levels of management.
Must have excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively interact with departmental personnel, assist customers with inquiries, schedules meetings and appointments, as well as prepare agendas and take minutes at executive level committees. Must have proven success working in a high volume, multi-faceted position that requires exceptional customer service, critical thinking, ability to organize, attention to detail, and multi-task in a fast paced environment and maintain a professional manner.
Requires the ability to work effectively with common office software, including spreadsheets and word processing.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Internal Number: R23043
About Banner Health
You want to change the health care industry – one life at a time. You belong here. You’re excited to be part of the dramatic changes happening in the health care field. In fact, you thrive on change. But you also understand that excellent, compassionate patient care is the true measure of the success of these changes. You belong at Banner Health. Our award-winning, comprehensive health system includes 23 hospitals in seven western states, primary care health centers, research centers, labs, a network of physician practices and much more. Throughout our system, skilled, compassionate professionals use the latest technology to change the way care is provided. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages: •Our vision for changing the future of health care gives you the opportunity to leverage your abilities to achieve something historic. •Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health. Our system also includes hospitals specializing in cancer, heart health and pediatrics. •Our many loc...ations also translate into a broad selection of exciting and rewarding lifestyle options – from the big city to the wide-open spaces. •Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible. •The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path. •Our competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.