Administrative Support Associate Part Time Days AdventHealth North Pinellas
Location Address:1395 S Pinellas Avenue, Tarpon Springs, Florida 34689
Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth North Pinellas
Top Quality outcomes
Nurse Excellence Committee (NEC)/Governance
Leadership is accessible
Located on the Gulf of Mexico
Part Time Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Answers phones and direct caller(s) to the appropriate person
• Takes minutes of required meetings
• Assist with setting up appointments and maintaining calendar for Director
• Assists in ordering and receiving products
• Organizes and maintains files
• Process productive, PTS, and Call Back hours for payroll purpose
• Other duties as requires, based on experience.
What You Will Need:
Individuals must possess these knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and to demonstrate that s/he can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
1. Advanced computer skills required (Microsoft Word, Excel, MS Works, and Power Point)
2. Exceptional organizational skill required.
3. Ability to have flexible work hours based on job assignment completion.
4. Knowledge of payroll processing.
5. Needs to be extremely discreet due to access to sensitive items.
6. Needs to be self-motivated
7. Knowledge of ordering parts and supplies related to building maintenance and repairs
8. Ability to prioritize assignments
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
• Reporting Skills
• Inventory Control
• Analyzing Information
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• High School Diploma
• OR (If Applicable): Any combination of education, training or experience that provides the knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully accomplish the assigned duties and responsibilities of the position.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
• Associates degree in Business and Mt/Accounting
• 2 years’ experience with secretarial health, engineering, or facility experience
Administrative Assistants perform routine clerical and administrative duties. They organize files, answer phones, attend required meetings, draft messages, schedule appointments, and support other staff.
AdventHealth Greater Orlando (formerly Florida Hospital) is one of the largest faith-based health care providers in the United States. For 150 years, we have carried on a tradition of providing whole-person care that not only addresses patients' physical ailments, but also supports their emotional and spiritual well-being. We demonstrate the same level of compassion and care for our employees as well, doing all that we can to help them realize their full potential – both personally and professionally.