Conveniently located near i-4 and Apopka expressway 414
We have Positive values with a productive and energetic atmosphere
Work Hours/Shift: Full Time/ Days Monday-Friday
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Demonstrates, through behavior, Adventhealth Orlando’s service standards.
· Processes, “Attorney requests for billing statements” timely received not limited to mail, email, and fax, within guidelines set by Revenue Cycle.
* Recalls Bankruptcy filings from agencies and processes claims, timely, within guidelines set by Revenue Cycle.
* Recalls and processes expired charity to perform probate verification and write off of balance timely within guidelines set by Revenue Cycle.
* Routes open Probate case information to appropriate legal counsel for filing of claims.
* Processes all notice of representation advisories timely within guidelines set by Revenue Cycle.
* Provides insurance information to Patient Financial Services as received by firm representing patients in a timely within guidelines set by Revenue Cycle.
* Maintains accuracy as outlined in associated Audit Plan, established by Revenue Cycle.
* Provides exemplary customer service to patients, families, coworkers, and external customers.
* Adheres to HIPAA regulations by verifying pertinent information to determine caller authorization level receiving information on account.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Two (2) years’ experience with Patient Financial Services, business office, or legal-related work area
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Uses discretion when discussing personnel/patient related issues that are confidential in nature.
· Is responsive to ever-changing matrix of hospital needs and acts accordingly.
· Typing skills equal to 20 words per minute net.
· Self-motivator, quick thinker.
· Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
· Proficiency in performance of basic math functions, capability of communicating professionally and effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
Under general processes, “Attorney requests for billing statements” timely, within guidelines set by Leadership. Recalls Bankruptcy and expired patient filings from agencies and processes claims, timely, within guidelines set by Leadership.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.