Location Address: 1035 Red Bud Rd Calhoun, GA 30701
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Gordon:
Medical and Dental Benefits begin first day
Located in the foothills of North Georgia Mountains
Co-workers that feel like family
Faith based organization
Employee Referral Program
Educational Reimbursement Plans
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for managing call center operations by ensuring proper and accurate information is obtained and handles customer service inquiries to maintain high integrity of all patient accounts. Responsible for managing call center statistics to promote ongoing efficiency to increase patient satisfaction and help promote reductions in patient complaints or disputes.
• Provides oversight of handling patient inquiries and complaints from administration, management and staff on a continual basis to resolve concerns regarding their billing experience. Ensuring timely intervention when a need is indicated and provides follow through on a resolution that meets our core business philosophies. Responsible for monitoring, managing and handling patient correspondence to ensure timely response. Responsible for maintaining good file maintenance or all correspondence is scanned into the billing system to prevent lost or misplaced documents. Responsible for ongoing audits for tracking all patient correspondence.
• Responsible for monitoring inbound/outbound call activities, wait times, abandonment rate, and other core elements within the Predictive dialer telephone system to ensure productivity standards are met. Ensuring proper escalation to the manager when issues arise to provide resolution.
• Develops and administers credit and collection programs. Oversees investigation of credit risk in patients and monitors the collection of amounts due to AdventHealth. Designs and implements processes to improve cash flow and reduce account receivable days according to established goals.
• Generates, manages and distributes financial reports to provide statistical evidence to performance goals are met consistently. Is responsible to ensure all reporting information is accurate and is used to measure performance outcomes.
• Responsible for handling patient complaints and patient survey statistics. Interacts and intervenes on calls that require manager handling to prevent escalated matters. Ensures quality assurance is met by sampling calls for all staff on a continual basis to promote patient satisfaction.
• Responsible for monitoring, managing all outbound dialer activities to ensure appropriate call penetration is met in the collection’s environment. Knowledge of all account segmentation to ensure all efforts follows a set schedule to accomplish business objectives. Reporting all incidents regarding telephone campaign logging is met for trending purposes and ensures campaign effectiveness is met accordingly. Ensures all telephone campaign schedules are accurate and completed daily to ensure collection goals are met. Responsible for ongoing audits for tracking all patient correspondence.
• Presents written and verbal directions to employees to ensure well-informed status of employees in performance of their job requirements as indicated
Knowledge and Experience Strongly Preferred:
Discretion when discussing personnel/patient related issues that are confidential in nature and acts accordingly.
• Responsive to ever-changing matrix of hospital needs and acts accordingly.
• Excellent telephone etiquette.
• Excellent listening skills and problem-solving techniques.
• Detail oriented and adaptability.
• Assertive collections experience for high dollar balances.
• Self-motivator, quick thinker in terms of dealing with a high volume of patient complaints.
• Proficiency in performance of basic math functions, capability of communicating professionally with an acceptable use of English and
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s degree Or Certified Radiologic Technologist (AART)
• Five years’ experience managerial or leadership in Patient Access/Patient Financial Services Department or related area (registration,
finance, collections, customer service, medical office, health information management or contract management) in hospital or equivalent
health care organization.
• Three years’ experience in collections, customer service principles and practices.
• Three years’ experience managing customer service operations specifically within a call center environment.
Preferred License and/or Certification:
American Collections Association (ACA) certification in collections
Responsible for the oversight of all functions in the call center environment by handling inbound/outbound calls from patients to address inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems, obtain accurate information and collecting on account receivables to protect the financial standing of AdventHealth. Supports the Director in their absence by ensuring key performance indicators and core business objectives are met consistently. Creates, manages and distributes financial reports to provide accurate statistical information regarding call center outcomes, staff productivity, and identifies performance outcomes. Interacts in a professional and timely manner with patients, physicians and other department personnel to accomplish patient satisfaction. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. Adheres to AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.