Practice Coordinator The Paley Institute West Palm Beach
The Paley Institute
Admin / Clerical
Internal Number: 2105033175
Medical office position responsible for coordinating and managing all processes of the front office
1. Greeting patients entering the physician practice.
2. Answering office phones, making appointments.
3. Checks in patients and collects accurate patient demographics, enters data into electronic system and verifies insurance.
4. Assists in checking out patients and assists them with referral processing and scheduling process
5. Collects co-pays and posts charges.
6. Managing physician surgical schedule as well as other business related appointments and other basic office related tasks.
7. Coordinates the daily operations of the physician office, including the medical records process, patient and physician scheduling, controlling the front desk, accounts payable, confirming appointments, office supplies and insurance verification.
8. Charge entry and patient balance processing.
9. Daily reconciliation of charges and payments.
10. Additional responsibilities as needed.
Required: High school diploma/GED. Preferred: Completion medical office assistant program
Required: Must have 3 to 5 years of experience working in a medical office setting.
Primary Location: Florida
Facility: The Paley Institute
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.