All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Nursing Clinical Ladder Program*
Team Based Nursing Model*
Reimbursement for the NCLEX*
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: Days - This is a full time remore opportunity
Location: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Revenue Integrity Charge Auditor is responsible for reviewing accounts for accuracy via the use of the charge capture audit system in conjunction with Local, Federal and State compliance guidelines in addition to managed care reimbursement practices in order to improve the accuracy and efficiency of the charge capture phase of the revenue cycle. Uses clinical knowledge and billing experience to compare the medical records documentation to patient account charge detail pertaining to individual items billed. Assists the Revenue Integrity Clinical Liaisons in identifying and communicating missing or misdirected charges to individual clinical/ancillary departments. Works closely with Operations Manager, HIM, Revenue Cycle Finance and PA/PFS Billing departments to resolve charge capture related issues. Adheres to AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
Demonstrates, through behavior, Advent Health’s core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship, and Teamwork.
• Works with Clinical Liaisons to routinely identify charging opportunities, proactively identifying revenue opportunity and suggests improvements with revenue cycle leadership to prioritize audits as it relates to charge capture and/or revenue flow.
• Audits and enters charges at or above minimum accuracy and productivity rate set by department leadership (accuracy measured by monthly quality reviews).
• Inputs charges correctly into charge capture audit system, working with Clinical Liaison, HIM and PFS to assure complete and accurate billing.
• Monitors reports of accounts via charge capture audit system on a routine basis, keeping number of accounts on this list below goals set by department leadership.
• Works effectively with revenue cycle department to thoroughly understand how clinical changes impact changes in net revenue.
• Performs wide range of duties in support of total department efficiency including but not limited to the involvement in aspects of developing the annual pricing update; creating, updating and maintaining the Chargemaster with minimal errors as established by Revenue Integrity Leadership.
• Works as part of a team to cover peak periods and assists with workloads as opportunities present.
• Remains current with all assigned reading and department education plans.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
• Minimum 3 years of experience in healthcare or related field, with specific emphasis on billing, charging or coding
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.