Birth Certificate Clerk, LDRP - Per Diem/Days 8hrs (Weekends)
MemorialCare Health System
Location: Laguna Hills, California
Admin / Clerical
Internal Number: SAD004465
This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the mission of Saddleback Medical Center. It is expected that the employee demonstrate behavior consistent with our core values: Integrity, Accountability, Best Practices, Compassion and Synergy. The employee shall support Saddleback Medical Center’s strategic plan and participate in and advocate performance improvement/patient safety activities. The Clerk III PD is responsible for the accurate completion of the birth certificate process at MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center including the coordination and communication with all caregivers, patients, families, physicians and county/state agencies. This position is responsible for the maintenance of the patient birth certificate registration information and social security registration information. This position supports quality patient care delivery, efficient patient flow and effective communication with health care team. This position ensures that patient care standards are incorporated into all clinical activities.
1. Maintains an accurate legally sound Birth Certificate for each patient to ensure regulatory compliance with State and Federal law.
2. Effectively communicates with staff and management to ensure consistent workflow for our patients.
3. Addresses the age specific competencies as needed.
4. Demonstrates knowledge of various job specific competencies to support staff with clerical or administrative needs.
5. Ability to be at work and be on time.
6. Ability to follow company policies, procedures and directives.
7. Ability to interact in a positive and constructive manner.