Location: Twin Falls, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System is seeking an Audiologist to join our team in Twin Falls, Idaho.
- Utilizing accepted evidence based practice methods: Identify, assess and treat hearing problems and balance disorders. Discuss symptoms and test results with patients.
- Independently manage the care of patients with conditions common to areas of specialty. Exercise initiative and independent judgment. Assist in maintaining productivity standards for the assigned clinic consistently.
- Serve as a mentor to students in health care professions.
- Complete documentation related to the diagnostic and rehabilitative services provided to patients.
- Perform administrative duties including filling out patient billing, equipment maintenance and cleaning, stocking of hearing aids and supplies, and purchase orders.
- Facilitate and participate in meetings, other groups and events related to the business and their area of specialty.
- Follow policies, procedures, and protocols in accordance with all regulatory agency requirements.
- Identify opportunities for program improvement and seek appropriate guidance for implementing change.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Valid license to practice audiology in Idaho.
- Experience: 1 year of exp. (includes 4th year experience)
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
Twin Falls, located in scenic southern Idaho, receives a variety of temperatures that four distinct seasons have to offer. Located in Southern Idaho, just under two hours from Boise, Twin Falls is best known for Shoshone Falls - "Niagara of the West" - and bountiful outdoor adventures. Adventure seekers here can enjoy whitewater rafting, kayaking, rock-climbing and BASE jumping from Perrine Bridge. Twin Falls has a thriving agriculture-based economy, which powers its reputation as a preferred location for food science, production and processing companies. Local schools receives strong support from the community in both academics and sports, while also enriching the community's arts and culture scene. With a low crime rate, good schools and endless opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast, you'll find Twin Falls is unhurried, unspoiled and unassuming.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.