Location: Franklin, Tennessee
Full-Time Orthodontist needed in our Franklin, TN office.
If you are seeking a new opportunity or are a new graduate and would like to be a part of something special, we have an immediate and exciting opportunity for you! Snodgrass-King Dental is a Multi-Specialty practice with four locations and over 120 team members in the Nashville, TN area. We are looking for an Orthodontist for our high energy, fast paced office in Franklin, TN, just minutes from downtown Nashville. Founders, Dr. David Snodgrass and Dr. Terry King have led the industry for more than 35 years as the first Multi-Specialty Dental practice in Tennessee. Pediatric Dentistry, Orthodontics, and General Dentistry are all under one roof as well as offering in house Oral Surgery. This affords a collaborative, team approach to patient care which is a significant component to the way we practice. Our orthodontists have the freedom to concentrate on patient care as they are not relying on outside referrals since most of our orthodontic patients come from in-house referral from the Pediatric and General Dentists.
We are an innovative, forward-thinking, state of the art practice that always keeps the needs of our team and patients first. We pride ourselves on saying that just because things have always been done a certain way doesn't mean WE should!
Our Orthodontists Enjoy:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with match
- Competitive Salary
- Retention Bonus
- Student loan refinancing
- Marketing and Advertising support and on-going opportunities for Community Involvement.
- Readily available Continuing Education and advancement opportunity through our parent company North American Dental Group
- Mentorship network
- A caring work-family environment.
Living in the Nashville area:
In addition to the benefit of working with our team of experienced and dedicated team and doctors, you would have the opportunity to live in one of the most exciting areas of the country! Nashville, Tennessee and surrounding communities are by everyone's measure one of the fastest growing and most desirable places to live. The Nashville area satisfies a variety of interests, music, dance, food, mountains, water, professional sports, festivals, great schools, safe neighborhoods, nice people, cultural and intellectual diversity! You name it, we have it! The amenities in Nashville and surrounding areas are just too many to mention!
- Educate patients regarding their comprehensive treatment options
- Maintaining an environment where patients are comfortable and understand their health is our top priority
- Support the growth and development of our teams and practices
- Provide exceptional dental care
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree-accredited dental school
- Completion of a post-doctoral residency program for all specialists
- Current/Active license in good standing in this state (or eligible to obtain)
- Dedication to integrity and achieving the highest standards of ethical patient care
Ready to learn more about our opportunities:
Explore all Dentist/Specialist Opportunities
Contact Seth Turner, Specialty Dentist Recruiter
Office Phone: 217) 827-3944
North American Dental Group (NADG) is a dental services organization headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA. The company was founded in 2008 driven by a mission to offer best-in-class dental care to every patient at every visit. We achieve our mission by providing non-clinical administrative services to more than 240+ affiliated dental practices across 15 states.
Learn more about NADG: FOCUS: NADG Culture |ACTION: Care Cycle | SUCCESS: Next Steps
Check out our website at: https://nadentalgroup.com/
North American Dental Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer