Location: Nampa, Idaho
Admin / Clerical
St. Luke's is seeking a Billing/Recovery Specialist!
MUST BE LOCATED IN IDAHO OR OREGON!
Billing/Recovery Specialists respond to patient escalations and assist patients with eligibility verification. They help them add coverage and perform billing for found coverage.
They help us support our most valuable asset: our patients!
**Have you ever worked with insurance eligibility verification?
**Do you have experience doing insurance billing or registration?
This is a full time, professional position. We hold our employees to a high standard of professionalism as they interact with our patients and third party insurance companies.
Key Skills for his job:
- Experience in Professional and Hospital patient billing
- Task/goal/deadline oriented
- High level of professionalism when working with insurance companies and patients
- Phone skills - ability to clearly and calmly communicate over the phone
- Good writing skills in email communication
We have a great team who is looking for someone who wants to enjoy what they do and have fun with the people they work with!
Our schedule is FULL TIME, Monday through Friday and is eligible for our full benefits package:
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Retirement plans with employer match
- Paid time off, Sick Leave
- Life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Certification Reimbursement
And so much more!
- Under limited supervision, follows well-defined policies and procedures. Provides support to more experienced personnel by performing routine assignments, moderately difficult in nature, requiring a broad knowledge of theory and principles.
- Solves problems of limited complexity and refers more complex issues to higher levels.
- Researches and resolves questions of limited complexity in nature.
- May serve as a resource to others in the resolution of problems and issues.
- May audit and proof claim/reports for accuracy and conformance to departmental, government and company regulations.
- May assist in special projects.
- Performs duties requiring independent thought and judgment.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: 2 years experience in the functional area or related experience.
- Licenses/Certifications: None
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.