Location: Meridian, Idaho
St. Luke's Healt System seeks a full-time Audiologist at our Meridian clinic for adult diagnostics and hearing aids, vestibular and tinnitus.
St. Luke's Hearing and Balance is one of the largest audiologist-led teams in the Northwest with 33 audiologists, 11 vestibular certified physical therapists, and 2 listening and spoken language speech-language pathologists. We span 8 clinics in Southwest Idaho and Eastern Oregon. We pride ourselves on multidisciplinary teamwork and providing the highest quality of care to the communities we serve.
- Utilizing accepted evidence based practice methods: Identify, assess and treat hearing problems and balance disorders. Discuss symptoms and test results with patients.
- Independently manage the care of patients with conditions common to areas of specialty. Exercise initiative and independent judgment. Assist in maintaining productivity standards for the assigned clinic consistently.
- Serve as a mentor to students in health care professions.
- Complete documentation related to the diagnostic and rehabilitative services provided to patients.
- Perform administrative duties including filling out patient billing, equipment maintenance and cleaning, stocking of hearing aids and supplies, and purchase orders.
- Facilitate and participate in meetings, other groups and events related to the business and their area of specialty.
- Follow policies, procedures, and protocols in accordance with all regulatory agency requirements.
- Identify opportunities for program improvement and seek appropriate guidance for implementing change.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Valid license to practice audiology in Idaho
- Experience: 1 year of exp. (includes 4th year experience)
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.